Matt black "puma" ring toy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crossedmike

Well here is our for puma 1.7 has covered 70k me and a mate decided that we would go half a on it and prepare it for the ring.

We picked the car up off eBay for £155. Had it delivered and got to work we so far have stripped the interior cleaned and Resprayed it all after a few welds one been the previous owner cutting a hole to get to the fuel sender :mad:

Managed to pick up a set of 5 fan blades off another member which where in excellent condition

The lights looked a bit tired so we lightly tinted them. Which I think adds to the stealth look we are going for don't mind exhaust it's getting changed as I personally think it looks gash

We just picked up. Set of racing puma suspension which will be cleaned up and fitted with some 40mm lowering springs. We have planned to upgrade the brake lines with braided lines as well as drilled disks and pads in the near future. While the struts are out we will look at wishbones and replace them as nothing like a fresh. Front end set up.

Exhaust will be replaced with a Hoffman center pipe and custom back box

The air box has been drilled and will be fitted with a updated filter.

Started a little side project while wait for parts started making a front splitter from fibreglass and resin. It's been moulded and is currently drying. Needs to be sanded flatted off here is a pic so far

Before we go all belts and fluids will be changed as well as serviced

I was a little worried after reading the thread title, but thankfully it's all innocent :lol:

Hahah ohh dear I now see why it looks bad. ;) sorry we just wanted to be anal about the build of the car haha

liking the look :cool: im not 100% sure but if i remember rightly i don't think the racing puma suspension fits the std puma hub :? anyone know for sure? i see what you mean about the exhaust i bet you've tripped over that a few times :)

Really I know there was 2 different types the. Eyelet type and the u type I put a thread up to see but had no response. And ye it was down as a customs exhaust basically a tip bolted on the standard system haha :(

It's only a bodged on tip by previous owner :( so going to get Hoffman pipe fitted and change the tip or backbox

Back