Meet for locals at brampton monday 13/4/09

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinthrapston

hi having a mini meet at brampton hut on bank holiday monday at the pub there, all locals welcome :
http://www.ukeatingout.com/east-of-engl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... t--pti.htm

EDIT dal - Postcode - PE28 4NQ for Studge ;)

we will leave brampton hut about 1ish so every1 can get food fuel etc and will be taking the route that dal has very kindly sorted out and posted :-D

We'll be there :eek:k:

12 noon is it?

:D

We'll have to go for a little drive about :D

2 wheels or 4 are welcome of course! (Red! Vortex!)

Just don't look at Millie's manky rear arch - she's a bit sensitive about it. ;)

I've text the "Peterborough Posse"

;)

I won't b able to make it - afraid I will already be out and about! I have sorted out my arches and door sills tho - looking good. Wheels will b back on shortly - painting nearly finished!

Have fun guys.

Just got word from the big boss man...

.. he'll be there either on his bike or in 165..

So I imagine Vortex is coming as well :D

Oh no! The whole admin team in one place again, how will the forum cope without us!

A: We'll probably resort to wap to deal with spam attacks as we have done on previous meets! :D

Not wishing to hi-jack Martins plans (it's his meet after all) but a route like this perhaps?

77a84074.jpg

Only an hour or so of a drive and a chance for a few picturesque stop off's as well.

martinthrapston said:
hi having a mini meet at brampton hut on bank holiday monday at the pub there, all locals welcome :)

What do you define as local? :-D

I'll be in birmingham, in the afternoon for a meeting, would the drive be before or after lunch?

Only a 20% chance of rain in Huntingdon tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed.

http://uk.weather.com/weather/tomorrow-" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... n-UKXX1864

We'll be there in a bit in the yellow peril :eek:k:

Back