Meet for locals at brampton monday 13/4/09

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cherie's just throwing a bucket of gritty water over the daffodil now.. lol

Thanks for everyone that came today and thanks to Martin for organising it from his idea! Was a nice little meet to give substance to an otherwise dull Bank Holiday :eek:k:

Gallery here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=97" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'll be adding mine (some corkers!) in a mo.

i would like to thank all that came to the meet even tho it was short notice,was good to put a face to the names.i will hopefully organise something again but this time with a bit more notice.

It was certainly the first meet I've been on where we've stopped at someone's house for a cuppa! (Even if it was ours, and needed to move on prematurely due to inconsiderate neighbours with caravans coming home! ;))

Thanks to all who came along, it was good to have a little drive about and not lose anyone! :eek:k:

A few choice pics:

In a line at Grafham Water:
[albumimg]1874[/albumimg]

Caption Competition?:
[albumimg]1877[/albumimg]

Quick stop:
[albumimg]1883[/albumimg]

The things I do for this place...
[albumimg]1884[/albumimg]

More in the Gallery.

Dal said:
Caption Competition?:
[albumimg]1877[/albumimg]

As the ball flew towards Studge, all hope had been lost. He had not the time to turn around, nor the time to recognise the danger that was about to befall him.
"OOF" he exclaimed.

Pulitzer Prize here we come!!

Just got back! 8)

Thank you for a fantastic day!

Cheers to martin for organising the day, and to Dal and Cherie for there hospitality (nice cuppa as well :p )

Hmmmm where that ball come from???? Lol :)

Eyes peeled.

Thanks to Martin for setting it up; and thanks to Dal & Cherie for their hospitality as always.

Great mini-meet with some nice local roads!

Back