Millie alloy colour?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myweepuma

I'am arranging for my alloys to be refurbished and was wondering if there was a name for the colour they are or not?

If I can't have the original colour then I don't know what to opt for?!?? Maybe chrome? Or gloss black... I have new centre caps so I really want to to keep them a colour that will blend with them

Are they not some sort of satin finish rather than chrome?

Nearest thing I can find is metallic silver which is not quite as shiny as chrome but still looks a match for the centre caps.

I don't think the 9 spokes that are on my Millie are original but I would have liked to have kept the car original but I need a decent set of wheels so will just have these refurbished and keep an eye open for another set, now what colour to do them in hmmm

Aye you may be right about not being correct wheels, just looked at my pictures in my gallery and my wheels are shinier than yours.

I would still favour metallic silver though black could also look good

Millie alloy cut and pasted next to a standard alloy:

e15a3d99.jpg

I've asked Ford before as to what the colour is and it's not on their system. They'd just match the colour to an existing alloy.

I really don't think mines are original

I can drop the alloys off anytime I just need to decide on a colour first I really like the thought if black the white zetec has just had the alloys done gloss black and that's nice and the corsa has just had bright silver .... Someone decide for me lol

Closest to orignal would be a shadow chrome.

Anthracite would look good too. Personally I don't like gloss black wheels, it just looks to me like you've lost your wheel trims...

Lmao! I totally get what you mean I'll have a chat with the guy when I drop the wheels off see what he thinks

Back