MoondustProject

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers mate, it's not that exciting at the moment. I'll be putting up loads of pics when the turbo build is under way.
Might add some pics of the first puma in the post as I'll be sorting out the body work and generally refreshing that one as well

I've got a new mod idea for you:

tony.jpg

Did a bit recently. Build the turbo manifold & downpipe, plumbed in the oil feed, tapped the sump for the return and bolted on the intercooler as well as fitting the adjustable fuel pressure regulator which helped me sort my lean running.
few pics.

Like the manifold :)

That intercooler looks really close to the ground! Or is it an illusion?

Cheers :)
It's an illusion but it is a big intercooler!
Just waiting for a couple of hose fittings as the straight ones didnt work out well. Fingers crossed it should be done soon

Quite a few turbo'd and tuned pumas popping up. Would be good to have a rolling road day somewhere :)

Got to laugh at my intercooler... Safe to say i'll be getting a smaller one and a new bumper in the future
DSC_0062_zpsfa0c8747.jpg

You want to go longer, but not as tall with another intercooler?

How tall is the current one?

Yeah I'm going to get a longer and shorter one that I can mount further back. The brackets on this one mean it has to be mounted quite far forward and I do not have the facilities to weld aluminium. I think it's 300mm tall, I'm going to go for one half the height. Won't cool as well but at least I can hide it and not risk ripping it off

Back