Moving Aerial

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArtfulHussy

Morning all,

I got myself a shark fin aerial for Reggie, which I obviously want to position at the back of the roof. I haven't had a look under the headliner yet to see what's what. Can anyone give me a heads up on what I am likely to require to do this? I understand some wiring will need to be extended but to be honest I am unsure what the wiring is (leckies are not my forte, but I am a fairly quick learner at least).

Any advice appreciated as always!

Behind the headliner there is... nothing! It's just the tin roof and a couple of support bars. As for the wiring they couldn't be simpler. It's just two wires, so get in there with the soldering iron and don't get them the wrong way round.

But i will say that having a bee sting massively reduces the available radio stations, i spend a vast amount of time listening to White Noise FM.

TGPlayer1 said:
But i will say that having a bee sting massively reduces the available radio stations, i spend a vast amount of time listening to White Noise FM.

Hahaha, so I've heard. Although at the moment Reggie doesn't have an aerial anyway so I also spend a lot of time manually searching .5 at a time to find a half-decent frequency.
Any aerial has to be better than no aerial!

Back