My frp and big plans

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dyno is free as of tonight so had a mega clear up in the cell ready to load a proper engine on tomorrow :)

Just got to unload this yb then start putting mine on, really nervous but looking forward to it also :)

IMAG0888_zps8594d139.jpg

What the hell have you built dude!!

This is a different level of engine.

Is your dad Harvey?

No got the drive-plate all sorted on the engine so it can now be loaded on.
The puma bell housing is on the dyno ready also :)
So just have to make a new front mount when the engines on the dyno, few pipes then fire it up. Saturday will be the main mapping day as were busy at work tomorrow but should be running in tomorrow night.

IMAG0895_zps7b0386a2.jpg

Also got a few bits water blasted

IMAG0896_zps0822439a.jpg

MMnn,

glad u have the rig set up for a puma engine :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I have every faith in your skill mate, its going to be fine :cool:

But i know how you feel. that moment when they load my car up to the dyno, and then as the revs rise when its running, your eyes squint more. The difference is though, that when mine gets to 7200rpm, i get to breathe a sigh of relief! Your going to have to clench for a whole lot longer :lol:

Cheers mate i hope so :)

Our dyno will hold any rpm and load at any point on the map so it will sit at the revs for a short time while fueling and more importantly for me the vvt is adjusted. Doing that at 9000 is definately squint worthy and i may be leaving the building at that point haha

Anyone else been hitting refresh for the last 16 hours in ridiculous anticipation or is it just me :!: :?: Hope todays the day

Back