My frp and big plans

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't my clutch lol its so powerful it has to use a fixed drive plate ;)
Your so scared of a proper atmo your stripping yours out and turning it to near on a race car

Lol, to think I'm constructing mine on the basis of yours alone... I rather fancy it is you who worries of being royally humiliated by another puma that you have to build a S1600 spec engine... Then let's look at cost... What yours would cost in comparison to what mine has... And you're still going to get trounced lol

Haha you have no idea how much i wanna strip mine and cage it now.
Lets get one thing straight, its far superior to a s1600 engine ;)
Yes lets look at cost, i bet mine owes me half what your owes you, but i know what your saying, if anyone else wanted to build mine it would be ridiculous.
Trounced! Your dreaming...

Boys boys boys,

We all know that its not size that is important, but how you use it !!!

I'm bored of all of this Turbo vs NA nonsense, all i would like to know is; Have you made any further progress in the last few days Ryan?

Had a good result today we have picked up a good amount of power playing with cam timing, still more to come and possibly some even more lairy cams to bring us closer to our goal.
I have a video of an 8700rpm pull but didnt catch a 9500 pull as was too nervous lol

Back