My project puma (rs ultimate green)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r-o-b-b-i-e

Having recently joined this site and have looked at and read many of ur projects i thought it woz time to put mine on. I have owned my pearl blue puma 1.7 for three years now. I just love it. Its such a good car. I have big plans for this car. The car already had g max suspension on but i have now replaced it with avo coilovers. I have white cosworth alloys fitted for the moment. I sourced a genuine ford puma motorsport evo spoiler for 30 quid. Wot a find. The front bumper woz off a fiat punto which i fabricated the top of the puma one and blended it onto the punto one. So its a nice one off. I have just purchased two front wings off a racing puma for 50 quid. Another bargain but had to travel from newcastle to kent for them.

Update. . . .i have just bought some rear quarters from pumaspeed so i am ready to fit these. Undecided wot to do with the back bumper yet but its gonna be different. All the body will be done first before i start on the engine and interior. I have decided on the new focus ultimate green paint work. I am writing this from my mobile cos i am just waiting for my internet connection. I will post up some photos as soon as. Unless anyone knows how to do it from a mobile

Looking forward to the pictures - sounds like it's going to be a unique one.

:eek:k:

occasionally Preston! up until last year I was there full time, otherwise I'm near Stoke-on-Trent most of the time nowadays

Ahhh- Im in Oldham, but i do sometimes go as fair as Leek to our other site.

You going to Ford Fair?

Hopefully I will be there in my car, but have left it a little late to get on the stand I think? :-(

http://www.pumapeople.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=96103 (for robbie and anyone that hasn't seen it)

Pay to come in as a normal person- theres a group of us going down the night before if ya fancy it

Latest posts

Back