New-Looking to buy!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marchy91

Hi, I'm new here! :roll:

I'm looking at buying a Puma, and so have been looking around for ideas on how to make it that little bit different..came across this forum and so thought I'd join and see what people have got to say about these little cars! :D I'm looking at getting the 1.7...and have seen that someone on here is selling front and back bumpers which I like the look of...so...
who knows what's to come! :cool:

Welcome.

If your looking for something that'll be fun for the back roads, Fairly economic and pretty to look at the puma is for you. If your after a power hungry car with room to expand look elsewere.

If your looking to turn a standard into an FRP(Limited edition racing puma) look a like, buy an FRP the price to modify a std to a FRP spec is beyond the asking price for a good FRP.

If your a young driver consider a 1.4 or 1.6 as the 1.7 is quite a bit high on insurance for new drivers.

Anyway tell us your location and im sure someone on here will be happy enough to take you out for a spin in theres :)

my 1.7 puma is still up for sale,in medium steel blue,send me a pm if you want more details and have a look in the 1.7 for sale section :eek:k:

hope you find the Puma your looking for remember rear arches & Cam Belt get one with them done its not worth the hassle if there not, & check with your insurance BEFORE you buy becasue i've known mate who have bought Puma's only to have to sell them straight away due to astronomical insurance :)

Xrion236 said:
Welcome.

If your looking for something that'll be fun for the back roads, Fairly economic and pretty to look at the puma is for you. If your after a power hungry car with room to expand look elsewere.

If your looking to turn a standard into an FRP(Limited edition racing puma) look a like, buy an FRP the price to modify a std to a FRP spec is beyond the asking price for a good FRP.

If your a young driver consider a 1.4 or 1.6 as the 1.7 is quite a bit high on insurance for new drivers.

Anyway tell us your location and im sure someone on here will be happy enough to take you out for a spin in theres :)

Thanks for the message, that's exctly what I'm looking for :grin: I'm not power crazy, just want something that looks nice :)

I'm female and got nearly two years no claims so my insurance isn't too bad, and I've looked at the 1.7 and it wouldn't be too much more than my Fiesta is at the minute :)

I'm located in Oxford, anyone else near here?

Thanks for the welcoming guys...guess I'll become a regular visitor now I've just got my first Puma! :cool: should have it in the next two weeks...already planning a few bits and pieces for it...VERY excited! haha

Back