ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex the kid

Hi Folks,

New to the site, looking for some info and advice as I go. Have a 2000 on a X puma for my partner. Car currently is very standard with only a JR panel filter nad awaiting fitting of new wheels. No stranger to the blue oval as I have a Focus track car also.

Cheers

Thanks for the welcome, heres some snaps for you.

The Puma as it stands:
IMAG0716.jpg

IMAG0717.jpg

IMAG0720.jpg

IMAG0719.jpg

IMAG0722.jpg

IMAG0721.jpg

IMAG0724.jpg

IMAG0723.jpg

Wheels to go on
IMAG1067_zpscd62d3e3.jpg

My banger
IMAG0479-1.jpg

IMAG0486-1.jpg

IMAG0304.jpg

DSC_0663.jpg

Cheers guys the focus has been how it is for around 4 years ago has been fast ford featured. Alot of time and money has gone into it. It's about 345 bhp at present.

The puma is pretty good. I had the rear arches done due to minor rust but its only a 2 owner cra and very genuine. Needs lowering a touch once the new wheels are fitted. I am sure I will end up doing more on it as time goes on. Great little chassis on it.

Welcome to ProjP :eek:k: loving the focus! ... as well as the puma ... of course :lol:

Yea there's quite a few of us. We're all heading up to Rockingham next month if you wanna join us :eek:k:

After March I am sure I will cant take time off work due to new registration month. Will join in on some of the track action later in the year.
Only thing im doing before that is a sprint day at Curborough in the midlands. Also later in the year organising a day at Llandow.

Back