Passion automotive bucket seats

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scarei

Passion automotive bucket seats or the eaby cheap ones like for 2, £150 diliverd has any one bort this what are they like, I ain't expecting then to be AMAZING!! just wanna no if they last more than 2 years and are they comfy enoth to just drive in?

have vision and go for it i have mitsubishi fto seats in mine with runner to look n feel great and i didnt have to change sub frame the only want 2 holes drilling at the back and they fit

scarei said:
Passion automotive bucket seats or the eaby cheap ones like for 2, £150 diliverd has any one bort this what are they like, I ain't expecting then to be AMAZING!! just wanna no if they last more than 2 years and are they comfy enoth to just drive in?

Id do a bit of research on the safety of cheap replica bucket seats vs branded items before you buy them.

PaulZ

They will fit to standard frames.
Just so happens that they are in a car that is parked on my driveway everynight.
They will last you over two years. Comfortable enough for the price, better than standard junk.
Downside is that the sides sit close together and you have to squeeze your hand between to take hold of the handbrake.

Latest posts

Back