Pollen filter change

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haGGard

Hi,

I would like to change my pollen filter, but i dont have a clue where its located. Car is a Mk5 Fiesta ZS. Ive looked on the ZSOC but thats a very disorganised forum. I know you guys can help on this one!

Cheers

Neil

If its the same as the puma, then its situated on the passenger side scuttle panel, undo 2 clips and it just pulls out.

pollen.jpg

:eek:k:

yep that's the beasty, just pulls straight up and out, but don't bust one of the clips like I did, oops!!

Whats that black box bolted to the underside of the bonnet then, I thought that was the pollen filter. Finn.

paul finney said:
Whats that black box bolted to the underside of the bonnet then, I thought that was the pollen filter. Finn.

Thats a good question, I'm not sure neither. :wink:

I took it off when I removed the felt from the bonnet, that and the box are on a shelf in my workshop. Finn.

Its the resonator box, does nothing apart from making car sound faster and adding weight

Perfect, thanks, just changed mine, picture helped loads.
Could have done with a keen youf with a screwdriver to hold back the clips and torch, took a few minutes to manoeuvre it into place in the dark.

Dal said:

Back