Project Puma: Black & Red [Chris AKA Tyeboi] [Picture Heavy]

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol it was at the very bottom of its AP coilovers but even though it was firm it was very good ride.

my new car doesnt have helper springs and is probs bottoming out but its a stance car to me over this beast which was amazing in the corners.

hows your car going paul?

Very good ride my arse....I don't have much excess weight buddy, but my stomach was shaking like a big bowl of jelly it was that bloody firm....lol ;)

Hope your well mate, not heard from you for a while ;)

Cars ok in general apart from that bloody vibration we unearthed when we fitted the coilovers. Still haven't diagnosed what's up but I've got a 'To Do' list with 13 specific minor 'problems' so far and counting that I want doing before I go to the Ring this year. One being a new vibration on the engine which I think is a mount but ain't found the bugger yet either....lol.
If I can't get both the vibrations sorted in time at least I dunno if I'll take it there - or at least not take it on the track - as something could fall off for all I know. Should have it sorted by then if I get off my arse and look....lol.

Catch you later and take care mate ;)

im good thanks mate.

that vibration problem is very weird! Ive never heard of it before plus never experienced it... id had my puma at every ride height and my mx5 at silly low and high height with adjustable dampening so i just don't know whats up with it for u

i do have some GOOD engine mounts in a cupboard i will sell for cheap.. just text me.

look forward to hearing from you soon

Latest posts

Back