Project Silver 1.4 -- UPDATE 5/11

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mate its really easy to use, the big silver button gets you into each menu really simply. As for the 6x9s, they arent wired up yet - the parcel shelf was already cut when I bought the car. I like your idea better, think ill do that and buy a new parcel shelf, cheers mate :D

rearqtr01.jpg

^^ jigsaw the shape into the plastic box and you're laughing! :)

Would anyone be able to do a photoshop of these:

http://www.alloywheels.com/product.asp?P_ID=2091&V_ID=113117&strPageHistory=search&strKeywords=4x108" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; et35,4x108 et37,4x108 et38,4x108 et40,4x108 et42,4x108 et45&numPageStartPosition=8&strSearchCriteria=any&PT_ID=all&strSort=Low&Make=Ford&Model=Puma&strSize=17"&searchSize=17"

onto my car please?

Got some things I wanna get sorted this month.

I get paid on the 21st so I'm gonna give it a full service - plugs, filters (possibly K&N), brake fluid, the lot. Also, the back bushes have gone so I'm gonna polybush it all round. The MOT is up on Thursday so I'm gonna keep it off the road until just after I get paid to make sure it passes perfectly. It'll have the service, new bushes etc so it should be fine. It also had new wiper blades about an hour ago. Finally got rid of those God awful Halfrauds nasty ones. Then I've got a load of LED's lined up for every available bulb. Finally, if I have enough money then I may pick up a set of alloys - I've found a stunning set of TSW Ford alloys on ebay for £200, although they are in Blackpool so it'd be a hell of a trip.

I got a new job recently. Now the moneys flowing I'm getting addicted to her. I took her on the Black Mountain near me yesterday, first time I've really ragged her since the engine swap on a good road. And I started falling in love :p

Yeah bankrupcy but hey no matter lol. I'm gonna patch this up, then in September when I get a job (finish college) gonna buy an FRP and keep this as my second car.

The beginning of the end.

I'm stepping out of the Puma loop indefinitely. Mine passed its MOT yesterday, and although it passed, it did have a few small advisorys, maybe £100's worth. But when I consider how much I've spent out already, it's time someone else took over, as the car has served its purpose for me - cheap wheels while I got back on my feet.

I've already had offers for around £800, which is about as much as I've spent, and it's definitely in better condition now than when I bought it. I'm gonna be letting it go end of March, as that will give me 2 paydays to put towards a MK4/5 Blue Zetec-S Fiesta.

I also want to thank everyone on here for the kind welcome and helpful advice, you really are a great community. I'll still be hanging round, and I fully intend to return to the Puma fold with an FRP in a year or 2.

If anyone is interested in my car the build thread is here and full updated.

Once again, many thanks.

Back