Project Silver Road Hugger

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Leadfoot

Hi all

Anthony here (Larry isn’t my real name)
Ive finally made up my mind and will finish what I started.

Ive got a silver 1.7 that im planning to turn into a semi tame road monster im starting with handling upgrades. This car will hit the track but will be driven daily

Ive done minor styling entertainment mods already with a lot more to come

Things done so far. in no particular order

New Cam belt + auxiliary belt
Replaced clutch arrangement
Replaced brakes + pads
Replaced exhaust flexi pipe

Lockwood puma sill protector
in dash tv/dvd/satnav
Mist washer jets
in car clock/outside temp from fiesta
pioneer sub in custom band pass enclosure
alpine 5 1/4 coaxials up front
pipercross viper cold air intake
EcoTek Valve
Wolf race eurosport prosprint 17"
HID Conversion 6000k
puma premium Velour mats
15% tints all round

Things to do

Straighten out front end (slid on diesel in France left my puma with a little injury)
Fit alloy piping for intake
Spray bonnet front and rear bumpers
fit temp sensor for clock
Fit coilovers leaning towards AVO as they have adjustable dampening
Mod Dash and dials thinking of i think there called indiglo dials along with a custom lighting theme
Fit millennium leather seats or racing seats will decide fully as time goes on
Upgrade front brakes to 300mm or i believe 280 whichever i can source parts for cheapest
Rear disk conversion (road use probably cosmetic puma being so light an all but on a track may have some benefit but mainly I like the look)
Rear wing (sold my last one getting the same one again and Fitting!!!!! it this time)
Front, rear and lower strut braces

There are sure more mods that will come along the way I would like advice and suggestions. Im quite open minded on this project I wanted to make a 4wheel drive Ferrari beater but that’s a dream I currently don’t have the time or skills to complete so any help getting closer to it will be much appreciated if Ive missed anything please let me know

I will post pics just shortly and will post pics and hopefully some vids along the way

Thanx

You have done alot great things with your car, looking forward to the pictures .

Thanx.

yesterday I ordered my front speakers which I should be fitting this weekend along with an old amp ive got a powercap. Mods wont be done in any particular order unless necessary. will be purchasing my rear spoiler shortly which I will be spraying myself Pics will be up soon and a befor and after of the parts shown

Latest posts

Back