Puma Club Italia - Ford Fair 2008 - Sunday, August 3rd.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everything is OK Magrato; put up a post somewhere clean if you want rid someone may have them :D

We will let u off Neil! :) Will be worth the tiredness!
My plan is ...

Shopping for food for sunday tomorrow lunchtime followed by malteaser cake making followed by my wash polish and waxing of my pussy and then....pack car, shower, pick Rhys up at 9pm then drive to Vickys, should be with her by midnight! :eek:

Oh i 4got, after showering i will get dressed into my pjs to drive to her house! hehehe i will even get pitres of this to prove!!! :p
I AM THE DINK NUTTER!!!

Clothing for sunday....Hot: dress, skirt or shorts with top
Cold/Raining: Leggings dress and wellies! Woo! hahaha only kidding, will wear wotever suits the weather when i look outside then i will have a change with me in the car anyway :)

You should leave an hour earlier to get to Vix's, then you can take the 1 mile detour of the A1 to come and see us for a cuppa.

:eek:k:

Neil said:
I'm cleaning mine tomorrow, then will have to get up at stupid o clock on Sunday morning to drive to Oxfordshire from Solihull to pick Amanda up, then to the meet point. Apologies in advance if I'm walking round like a zombie in the morning!
A huge thermos of coffee will get you through the day. ;)

It worked when we trekked up to Scotland at about 1am! Well, we managed until about 7am then needed a half hour nap, but I don't think you'll be getting up that early! :D

Not quite that early! I'll probably be leaving Solihull around half 5ish.

I'll be just getting up about then, and aiming to leave about 6am to get to the meet point for 7am. Even though we're fairly close, it's a zigzag route to get there... :(

I'm about to leave in a hour or so and drive up. Hope everyone has a safe drive to Silverstone and I'll see you either tonight or early tomorrow morning. If anyone has any problems, then please call me on my mobile as shown on the first post of this thread.
:grin:

Dal said:
You should leave an hour earlier to get to Vix's, then you can take the 1 mile detour of the A1 to come and see us for a cuppa.

:eek:k:

NO! She is arriving at 12 as it is for a 4.45am start!!!!!!

See you there :D

i aim for 12!! i am getting Rhys from work and we heading straight off :)

Will be textin u on way Vix! oh ad 4:45?!

Darren, we will see you and Cherie tomorrow, dont be so impatient! :p

Don't know if you are still online but the estimated journey time is about an hour and ten (prob less early in morn and with our driving :lol:) but to be on safe side want to leave BY 5.45am latest. I like to have an hour to wake up and worry about what I have forgotten so setting my alarm for 4.45.

Sorry!! :p

Right off to bed now - I'm actually leaving at half four! See y'all tomorrow :)

Cherie's millie is all polished and waxed up and put to bed :

804fcad1.jpg

5-5.30 start for me... the things we do in the name of these lumps of metal...!! :-D

A new Gallery directory is available here to upload your photos:

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=54" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And a photo thread for your favourites and comments in thread is here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=1982" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As the day is now here and the organising is over, please use the following thread for general post show chat:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=1236" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back