Puma Club Italia - Ford Fair 2008 - Sunday, August 3rd.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say this, right ;)

but allegedly, a car club (not a puma one, though!) sneaked an extra car in once by mixing it in amongst all the other cars.... it would seem it just sneaked through and followed the rest of the club, and got in!

Not suggesting this is something any of us here should / would do, though.....

Sadly all stand passes have now been taken. However, if someone else pulls out in the next few days, then I'd bare you in mind Elvin.

its ok :) I will give this a miss then (seeing that it is 4hours drive down from newcaslte for me and the fuel is not getting cheaper). have fun peeps ;) I should be replacing my brake calipers at home then.

The weather isn't looking too promising for this weekend, I think we're going to be thinking more about wellies and unbrellas than sunburn. :(

Hmm.. does look a tad damp.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=2838" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hope Saturday stays decent - it's the only day I've got for preparation!

Washing a car in the rain is bliss (IMO). The only problem you've got is when you try to polish it :derr:

i dnt like the idea of washing it in the rain! U cant see if the dirt comes off properly or not.....better than nothing tho if it keeps raining though!
Its warm out too so even though it may be raining when i wash it i will still be warm but VERY wet!!! :eek:

I like it when it is cloudy to begin with and then the sun miraculously comes out immediately afterwards to show off your shiny car :D

There's now a stand pass and ticket going spare
I won't be able to get to Ford Fair, some problems I've had today mean I just can't spare the day.
Sorry it's such short notice and that the Fact Sheet etc are going to be wasted.
I hope you all have a great day and the weather holds good.
Hope I'll be able to catch up with some of you soon.

I'm cleaning mine tomorrow, then will have to get up at stupid o clock on Sunday morning to drive to Oxfordshire from Solihull to pick Amanda up, then to the meet point. Apologies in advance if I'm walking round like a zombie in the morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back