Puma Club Italia - Ford Fair 2008 - Sunday, August 3rd.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as it's not about to fall off the car, then it would be good to still see you along Neil. As the other other poster's have stated, if the car is still driveable there is no reason why you still can't join us.

I'll be there then regardless. Although I would recommend earplugs. It sounds terrible!

FORD FAIR FINAL MEET UPDATE.

It's less than a week to go now until this Sunday's event and we are all set for another sunny fun filled day! We are expecting over 30 Puma's to attend and weather is looking to nice and warm again this year. :D

The purpose of this post is outline all the basic details you need to know about the event and when and where you will need to be. :D

Meeting Point.

We are meeting on the northbound A5 at the Roadking Truckstop at 0700am, leaving at 0730am.

Full Details of how to find this Meeting Point can be seen here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=18177#18177" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Attendance List.

At the meeting point I will be handing out both the entry tickets and stand passes to those attending as part of the Puma Club Italia display.

Below is a list of those attending as part of the display can be seen below:

1: R5CPD - Chris - Modded Puma Thunder 1.7 - Moondust Silver - 1 ticket, 1 pass *PAID* (IS)
2: VickyDink - Vicky - Modded Puma 1.6 - Panther Black - 2 ticket, 1 pass *PAID* (IS)
3: Spikebmth - Ross - Racing Puma - Imperial Blue - 1 ticket, 1 pass *PAID* (IS)
4: Mort666 - Paul - Modded Puma 1.7 - Moondust Silver - 1 ticket, 1 pass *PAID* (IS)
5: springfire - Cherie - Puma 1.7 - Cuirass - 1 ticket, 1 pass *PAID* (IS)
6: Crystalpuma - Vix - Puma 1.7 - Moondust Silver - 1 ticket, 1 pass *PAID* (IS)
7: K18DAN - Dan - Racing Puma - Imperial Blue - 4 tickets, 1 pass *PAID* (IS)
8: Neil - Neil - FRP - 2 ticket, 1 pass *PAID* (IS)
9: AndyW - Andy - Modded Puma 1.7 - Radiant Red - 1 ticket, 1 pass *PAID* (IS)
10: Hotwheels - Barry - Modded Puma 1.7 - Colorado Red - 1 tickets, 1 pass *PAID* (IS)
11: Dan - Dan - Modded Puma 1.7 - Moondust Silver - 1 ticket, 1 pass - *PAID* (IS)
12: Magyrato - Andy - Mild modded Puma 1.7 - Radiant Red - 1 ticket, 1 pass *PAID* (IS)
13: cubapuma - Sarah - Puma 1.7 - Moondust Silver - 2 tickets, 1 pass *PAID*
14: Red Impact - Kevin - Racing Puma - Imperial Blue- 1 pass (IS)
15: natalieinnorfolk - Natalie - Puma 1.7 - 1 ticket - 1 pass. *PAID* (IS)
16: Warrenpenhaver - Puma Cosworth - 1 pass. *PAID* (IS)
17: BOK - Puma - Yellow - 1 ticket - 1 pass. *PAID* (IS)
18: Dai - Puma - 1 Ticket - 1 Pass. *PAID* (IS)
19: Pusscat - FRP - 1 tickets - 1 pases *PAID* (IS)
20: Sky - FRP - 2 tickets - 1 Pass *PAID* (IS)
21: Taz - Liam - Puma 1.7 - 1 pass (IS)
22: TBA - Puma - 1 ticket - 1 Pass. *PAID* (IS)
23: DradusContact - Puma 1.7 - Black - 1 ticket - 1 Pass *PAID* (IS)
24: Supersonic - Puma 1.7 - Red - 1 ticket - 1 Pass *PAID* (IS)

Additional Display Vehicles.

25: 3Dunk - FRP - 1 Ticket - 1 Pass *PAID* (IS)
26: Matt and Jessie - Smart - 1 Pass
27: Angelbabes34 - Puma - 1 Pass (IS)
28: racingpuma1982 - 3 Tickets - 1 Pass *PAID* (IS)
29: Reserve Spare Pass in Case of Accidential Overbooking. *
* Currently being used for Gill - FRP - 1 Pass (IS)
30: Daniel S - Puma - 1 Pass (IS)
31: Daniel S 2 - Fiesta - 1 Pass (IS)

Other.

I have completed all the laminated display sheets for each vehicle on the stand, and will be completing the final number plate covers for the front row tomorrow.

If anyone has any further questions about this event, then please let me know and I'll do my best to help. :D

R5CPD said:
5: springfire - Cherie - Puma 1.7 - Cuirass - 1 ticket, 1 pass *PAID* (IS)
Wrong car.

I double checked that you'd got the right information for the sheet, but you didn't spot that. ;)

Your coming and I have a display sheet for you Milly. So please sleep easy. ;)

On a more positive note, In a couple of last minute changes, I'm please to say that both Melinamotor and Eldoodarino will be joining us on the stand. :D

R5CPD said:
Your coming and I have a display sheet for you Milly. So please sleep easy. ;)

I'm not losing any sleep over it, it's not that important. I just though that you would want the list to be up to date. :)

A ticket will only get you in the gates, you need a stand pass to be able to be on the stand. That availability depends if Chris has any more stand passes spare. If you haven't got one of them, they won't let you through to the club stands area I'm afraid.

Cherie said:
A ticket will only get you in the gates, you need a stand pass to be able to be on the stand. That availability depends if Chris has any more stand passes spare. If you haven't got one of them, they won't let you through to the club stands area I'm afraid.

What if you say your going to the charity £5 0-60 sprint and then sneak off to a stand?

8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back