puma looking a bit shabby

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wainie

my puma is looking a bit rough these days, back arches are starting to bubble and got 10 million stone chips on the front.........can anyone recommend any good sprayers around the manchester area?
:grin:

Might be somewhere on the garage list in my sig. If not, let me know how you get on with whoever you end up using and if they're any good, I'll get them added. :thumbs:

Hi
I live in Rossendale, Manchester is easy to get too as i live right near the m66 so its only a few mins on the motorway, i'll look those garages up that u have recomended, and let everyone know how i get on with it............hopefully my little cat will be looking like new soon :grin:

I live in Shaw near Oldham myself, there is a couple of body shops I have used- not on my Puma yet but for other cars.

I'll dig out there details and let you have them when find them?

had mine done at mike wilding based in denton just of the m60 and m67 roundabout.6 months on still looking 99% as good as when they lef his place.only had them ground back filled and painted.i paid less than £200 but es a customer of mine.in adn out in 6 hours.

Back