Puma needs graphics - any suggestions?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v0y4ger

Hi All,

I'm training to be a sign writer and the more I look at my black puma, the more I want to pretty her up with a few graphics.

I thought a nice puma logo in silver would set off the bonnet nicely or maybe the sides. My car has had a hard life cosmetically with her previous owners and I need the practice. So I'll be killing two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Jen

Anything in yellow looks good on black- I have a simple yellow stripe down the swage line and i think it looks great.

Have a look at the gallery for Ford Fair to see pics of it

why not try wrapping entire panels. seems that would be good practice and you could prep the bodywork first without having to worry about spraying it as you just wrap over it after :) bodywork wont be so bad underneath then will it :)

failing that the rally graphics really make me smile when i see a cat dressed in them :)

I finally decided to go with the stripes idea in silver and a large Puma logo on the back wings. It took an age to put it on right though with all the bubbles trying to get in there lol. I've had a couple of nice comments since it's been completed and heads are turning :lol: Might add some more when I get around to de-rustifying the doors.

Thanks for the suggestions

Pics on the website under "portfolio"
http://www.shireoakgraphics.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

clarkie said:
failing that the rally graphics really make me smile when i see a cat dressed in them :)

:D

v0y4ger said:
I finally decided to go with the stripes idea in silver and a large Puma logo on the back wings. It took an age to put it on right though with all the bubbles trying to get in there lol. I've had a couple of nice comments since it's been completed and heads are turning :lol: Might add some more when I get around to de-rustifying the doors.

Thanks for the suggestions

Pics on the website under "portfolio"
http://www.shireoakgraphics.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I do think the stripes look good on Pumas, i was initially gonna get that done before i went with the rally graphics. :)

Back