Puma put into storage

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fefu17

Sad times but finally convinced myself that it does not make sense to keep paying an annual road license of 530 euro (Maltese tax regime for cars registered/imported after 2009 based on emissions and age). At the same time, they are not worth much at the moment, so decided to return the plates and put in the garage.

Last day at work:

mail

As a new daily, I bought this french cabby...my first non-ford. It's been 6 months now and I can't really complain...looks good, comfy, economical, reliable, 180 euro license, 0 rust, ok performance and handling. Driving experience is obviously no match for the puma but everything seems more fun with the top down...

2013-03-30170744_zpsbbd70054.jpg

DSCF2015_zpsff2393cc.jpg

Was wondering whether there was anything I should do/look out for in particular given the lack of use...Battery is on trickle charger...I run the engine for a few minutes and switch on the a/c every now and then...

If it was me i'd put it on stands and remove the wheels to stop the tyres getting damaged from going flat, releasing the handbrake is a good shout.

Change the oil on the engine or the contaminants in the oil will damage the gaskets etc.

That's my 2p anyways lol.

Back