PUMA SUPERCHARGER

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The brand of supercharger is Rotrex.
Im currently awaiting my intercooler, im thinking of a pipercross viper style induction kit to feed these supercharger if i need to relocate the air filer. Im currently looking to get some to make a bracket to hold the suercharger as well

And the model and a price please
IS this?
Ford Fiesta 1.6 120 170 C30-74 Komo-Tec http://www.komo-tec.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kind regards Radu

helle I m french and I have a ford puma 1L7 ful miltek combined(organized) filté weitec kit forced air(sight) candle iridium puls faiceaux and Im interessé for transplanted a compreseur on my puma for the mecanique I touch pa badly I shall want to have more info there more thank you

bonjour! i spent 2 weeks in france last year & only saw 3 pumas!!!!!!!

Hopefully once he has attempted to fit his super charger he will let us know all about it!

Welcome to the site adja, your car sounds very cool :)

The a/c compressor will be removed as ive only ever used it once and we live in the uk where its never warm! haha
Once the compressor is removed there is 4 solid fixings points which bolted the a/c compressor to the engine. four mounting points is more than enough to make a bracket to hold the supercharger as the a/c compressor is heavier than the supercharger.

Here are the dimsions of my Rotrex supercharger.
image001.gif

On this pic you can also see the 4 bolts holding the a/c compressor on.
(The a/c compressor is the bottom most pulley on the right, it has the radiator hose in front of it and is right next to the oil filter.)
mini-DSC_0229.jpg

This is a great post! tell me, can a supercharger be fitted to the FRP also removing the AC? Would you need to upgrade anything else i.e internals, injectors, throttle bodies etc...

Also what made you choose rotrex? are there any benefits to using this one over overs? why not garrett or vortech?

Watching this post with great interest, keep up the great work!

I would of thought so, theres not much difference in regards to that part of the engine.
Ive already had a lot of engine work done, running only a low boost 0.5 bar it should be fine, im going to run a fifth injector with a MF2 to control the fifth injector fuel.
Ive got to do a bit of work to do to create a system to stop blow by with a oil separtor & install some check valves (one way valves)
I really did my homework & looked into alot of superchagers. there are a handful of suppliers & companys in the uk who were happy to help. Information is key when doing a project like this and Bas@rotrex the CRAZY DANE has been amazing!
Rotrex are the most compact and proven supercharger in the world its what koenigsegg use on there cars.
The vortech superchargers are quite big and there is not enough room to fit one with major surgery.
Last time i checked Garrett made turbo's?!?

ive got a brand new recirculating dump valve...it was meant to be an ex show one which they had used to take pics & used to make fitting kits but they lost that one and sent me a BRAND SPANKING NEW ONE with 3 adjustable springs insteadl! All for £22.00 BARGAIN!
untitled.jpg

Back