Rally Show Meet Point info

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
This year we will be meeting in the car park of the Alfreton Travelodge:

Travelodge Alfreton Hotel
Old Swanwick
Colliery Road
Alfreton
Derbyshire
DE55 1HJ

Tel: 0871 984 6119

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/search_and_book/hotel_overview.php?hotel_id=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

>Google Maps Link<

727c2917.jpg

I'll be handing out the tickets and stand passes there, so you must meet there to get into the show.

Aim to be there at 7.00am so we can leave by 7.30am at the very latest to make our way to the show.

See you there :)

PS: If you need to get fuel / supplies that morning, there is a Tesco just the other side of the A38, on the A61:

bb56a878.jpg

But please make sure you are at the meet point at the right time!

EDIT: 29th May 2010

I've got the tickets :D

I've got an email now and we'll be using the Car Club B entrance through the Golden Gate as last year to the estate.

Please read the updated first post >here< for more details about the show regarding water / BBQs etc.

EDIT : 1/6/10

Meet Point 2

Warren, Caz & Dunc can you meet us here please no later than 8am so I can give you your tickets:

(Can everyone else please meet at the original Alfreton Travelodge meet point above. This will be a very short stop so those that met at Alfreton, please stay in your cars! Remember this is early in a Hotel car park so try and keep the noise down)

>Wheatsheaf<, Netherends, Baslow, DE45 1SR

3b5912f0.jpg

We'll all then carry on further up the road, round the roundabout and left into the Golden Gate Chatsworth entrance together:

8a6f751e.jpg

slight detour this year as part of the road we usually go down has fallen off the hill!!!!

I don't mind where we meet, maybe somewhere closer than 20miles away would be better. I'm not following jacko if he's going drive overly fast either.

does anyone know if there is a spare ticket/stand pass for this? seen it late thats all :(

4spark2009 said:
does anyone know if there is a spare ticket/stand pass for this? seen it late thats all :(

I very much doubt it, but PM Dal to double check.

We met a similar distance from the venue last year. It's also where some people are staying at the Alfreton Travelodge.

I thought it would be easy for everyone to meet at an easy to find point just off the M1.

As Jacko says, I'll be leading the way, so no speed worries spike. ;)

Warren, it's not exactly next door to where you are anyway being 28 miles form Stoke. If you're that concerned about the extra petrol, then just go to the show and give me or Jacko a ring when you get there and I'll come to the gate with your ticket / stand pass seeing as yours does drink a bit more than a standard one. We should be at the "car club entrance" (I'll pm you exactly where when I get the tickets and info pack) at about 8am.

:eek:k:

Dal said:
Warren, it's not exactly next door to where you are anyway being 28 miles form Stoke. If you're that concerned about the extra petrol, then just go to the show and give me or Jacko a ring when you get there and I'll come to the gate with your ticket / stand pass seeing as yours does drink a bit more than a standard one. We should be at the "car club entrance" (I'll pm you exactly where when I get the tickets and info pack) at about 8am.

:eek:k:
I get 12mpg on a good day dal :twisted: , 15mpg on motorway and thrashing it on any form of twisties sub 10mpg!!!

I wouldnt normally be worried but ive been unemployed since sep last year so am relying on pension to get me through!

warren; want me to grab your pass and wait at the pub down the road from the entrance? saves anyone having to run around etc....

cool! theres a pub in the village just north of chastworth house right next to the north entrance to the park we'll be driving in....

ps bring me my roof rack please!!! you want me to take the coffee table with me too?

Bump. Please read the edit at the bottom of the first post in this thread for important information.

Ta.

8)

Jacko - if Dal doesn't mind, can you do us a favour and grab our tickets too?? What time you likely to be there at the pub, and where is it / what's it called?

Tell you what, we'll make the "pub stop" for Warren, Caz and Dunc a stop en route from Alfreton to the Show entrance. That way we all get in together.

:D

Cheers Dal..... guess it would make things easier ;) I still need to know what it's called / where it is, tho, lol..... been a bit out of the loop lately with one thing or another ;)

I haven't a clue where it is either!

Jacko!!!!

Latest posts

Back