Rockingham Track Day - Sunday 31st march 2013

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dal said:
I asked that question to Will an hour ago Jay - just waiting an answer....

:eek:k:

cool, from the website booking page theres nothing to say is a "projectpuma" day so thought id ask the question

It looks like it is a public track day so we're just getting a discount, free garages / parking / wet grip sessions and anything else we can get away with. Will was toying with making it a Ford day or something but that's up to Rockingham of course.

I still stand by the fact that only ProjectPuma members can book with us using the discount code as has been requested by Will at Rockingham (see the first post). Anyone can of course bring a friend but they shouldn't be using the code.

Hi Dal,

The day will be open to public as well, the offer is a cheaper rate for the puma members + exclusive garages etc.

If a session can be filled with puma or ford members (35-40 cars) I can make the session exclusive.

Any probs give me a shout

Will

sounds good to me...I will be running 300 plus brake horse in 418 and at least 250 in nitrous..I WONT BE SUCH A PUSH OVER THEN...OH AND BETTER TYRES AND BETTER SUSPENSION...

paulob1 said:
sounds good to me...I will be running 300 plus brake horse in 418 and at least 250 in nitrous..I WONT BE SUCH A PUSH OVER THEN...OH AND BETTER TYRES AND BETTER SUSPENSION...

Until the clutch goes or the gearbox ends up over the track lol

other cars aprt from Pumas, i think could be

Dal - Focus ST
Cherie - Fiesta ST
Zara - noisy Mini Cooper
Spike - Focus ST500 (just to ones up on Dal lol)
Neil - a French thing

So if a Ford only day, could prevent Neil & Zara coming, if its just a public day, with Project Puma getting special treatment, then no need to say ford, or puma only.

Zara, have you had you car noise tested?? as different tracks have different levels, think mine was only about 85db :

Dal, do we just use link above and book on ourselves, using the code you need to PM me, then let you know, so you can keep count on who is going?

I'll PM interested members this weekend with the code to get 10% off the normal (already cheap!) price.

If members could let me know when they've booked, that'll be great but I expect I could get numbers from Will if need be.

Exactly simon.... especially after the other day.... broken clutch and ran out of fuel... lol

Does Zara not still have the FRP?

And what is the sound for Rockingham, Mine was 106db the other day?

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=247974#p247974" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; <Mac

I find 106db very hard to believe, my car runs at 95db and its one of loudest due to it only having one silencer and a decat

I will as always bring my toys on a trailer or truck, just in case...

but if its not going to be ford only i will bring a kit car, a pair of frp's non standard and at least one subaru impreza...

Latest posts

Back