Santa Pod Saturday April 10th - RWYB

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mort666

I'm hoping to get to this on the bike, hopefully the first of a few this year.

thought I would mention it even though it's not a proper meet or anything like that. If any pumas are there give the big guy on the silver bike a wave :D

starting my bid to break into the 11s this year :D

Might join you - I need to finish my clutch off so I can get the Helix on :D

:) what better way to finish it off mate :) shame you can't do a bike against a car at the same time :lol:

also a shame I won't have the new exhaust on in time for this either. I could do with the extra 15 bhp and 10Kg less weight :)

ohhh bugger... wold have came along to this but that weekend im hoping to get the rear brakes done in prep for the Bucks meet

BUM.

We might be up for this.

:thumbs:

Obviously it's very weather dependent as they don't run even if it's just misting on with rain due to the prepared track becoming like an ice rink when wet :)

At least I should be able to get fastest run of the day by a project puma member ;) lol

is that the one thats been standing for 10 years Paul?! :lol:

what bike is it again Paul? It all depends on the start really. one of the guys from the owners club who does plenty of runs down the strip regularly has beaten busas before and they aint particularly slow :lol:

I'm afraid I can't make this - I'm on duty tech that weekend :(

I have a few mates going to this, will tell them to look out for you :)

Leon Cupra 230bhp and a scooby of some description, not sure what else.

Back