Show us your desktop wallpaper

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The desctop on my work pc.

Utennavn-2.jpg

My phone

wp_ss_20130716_0001.png

and yes, I took those picture myself :)

Thanks for that Rob...

I'm really not struck on the design of iOS 7. It's far too pastel-y and garish. If anything, I think it's completely at odds with the look of all Apples devices too.

Sparx said:
evilrob said:
Although I quite often have a realtime Earth / weather thing going on
I love this one Rob!
It's alright, innit? That's an app called Living Earth HD (for some reason only the iPad / iPhone versions are shown on the website, but there is a Mac version on the Mac App store - though it's gone up to £4.99; I wouldn't have paid that for it - I try not pay more than a quid for any app as a general rule!)

Sparx said:
New kinda summery desktop:

ScreenShot2013-07-16at153939_zpsf8f20afd.png
That white one's alright, but the grey one behind it looks the tits! :-D

I note the fancy CS5 icons - are you made of money!?
Bentleya said:
Oh, and I see you're on CS5 too! Why am I the only one running bonky old CS3? Oh yeah - that's right, cos I'm poor. :(

Liking the minimalist distraction-free 'mind like water' grey vibe you've got going on, though Aaron! :thumbs:

Neil said:
Thanks for that Rob...
You're welcome. :-D
Neil said:
I'm really not struck on the design of iOS 7. It's far too pastel-y and garish. If anything, I think it's completely at odds with the look of all Apples devices too.
Yeah, it's a total mess. I hope they sort it out for launch.

evilrob said:
I note the fancy CS5 icons - are you made of money!?

I got the CS5 stuff with the iMac as kind of a package deal, which I got pretty cheap through someone I knew who worked for some tecchy company.

So no, i'm definitely not made of money :lol: you just gotta know the right people :cool:

@Adrian - I do indeed, some might say its a little boring but there nothing wrong with being a bit boring.

@Rob - I've only got CS5 due to its RAW processing capabilities, as well as I got a good deal though work. If I didn't need to use RAW I would still be using CS2.

My desktop

monitor 2 LH - me and my brother on the podium after tough mudder

monitor 1 my puma at my mothers earlier in the year

This has always been on all my laptops, now with Windows 7, I have it cycling through all the colours of the rainbow :D (a nod to once being a member of Dragon all-style martial arts many, many moons ago)

desk_zps77a95add.png

And with a leetle bit of editing of the oobe folder in windows, I've also had it on the logon and lock screen of my past 3 lappies 8)

IMG_20130723_221502_zps6e1f5573.jpg

Racey42 said:
My desktop

monitor 2 LH - me and my brother on the podium after tough mudder

monitor 1 my puma at my mothers earlier in the year

Loving the A1200 sat there, still got mine out in the garage but mines got a black cdtv keyboard :)

My PC's etc all have the same desktop.....Black!!

It actually saves power which in turn saves money :happee: It is me after all :-D

My phone has a generic one and is a bog standard piece of crap that just makes calls and texts pretty much....another Yip budgeting decision :thumbs:

Back