Silver VX220 Turbo

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VorTeX

Hi all,

Price: £11000
PistonHeads link: http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/vauxhall/vx220/vauxhall-vx220-turbo-2004/982484" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For sale is my stunning 2004/54 Silver VX220 Turbo.

Tax until April 2013
MOT until April 2013

It currently is at a low mileage of just 33000 miles, I bought it with 21000 miles on. With regards to the paint work it can be described as very good condition, it has a few little bubbles around the boot entry which is unfortunately fairly common on these cars.

There are no leaks from the soft top at all.

Everything is standard on the car, apart from a smaller number plate I have for the front. The number plate is stuck on with heavy duty velcro and I have the orginal size number plate with velcro on so that you can interchange them.

The car has remote central locking and I have one fob for this.

I have owned the car for just over a year now, but due to buying a house I am having to sell (Don't think it will fit the bed in).

The car comes with a full service history (I have just had it serviced again). I have also had the Timing Belt and Water pump replaced (January this year). Both engine mounts have also been replaced (This was done at the same time).

Two new Vredestein tyres have just been put on the rear wheels which I have literally only driven on once! (I will have to use the car during the advertisment as it is a daily driver). I have also just ordered some new Bridgestone front tyres which will be included if I get the asking price.

All of the the alloy wheels are in very good condition where only one has a slight mark on it.

The seats are in good condition apart from the usual bolster wear on the drivers seat, but I have kept a seat cover on for the time I have owned the car to keep it form wearing any further.

Also fitted is a dump valve (Which isn't too loud) which can obviously be removed if it is not to your taste.

I have all paperwork and two sets of keys with the car.

PM me if you are interested! Located nr Peterborough.

Latest posts

Back