So whos got the highest milage Puma ?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishZetec

My '00 State Blue 1.4 is nearly at 116k Miles, although that doesn't count as the engine was just replaced due to it not being maintained by previous owner.

My Dads '98 Silver 1.7 has just ticked over 130k.

So who has the highest milage Puma on here ?

Probably jacko. 140K+ I think.

mine just went over 170100 to be fair purchased it with 168000 amazed how good it feels after all those miles!

Mines low-ish I suppose at just gone 72500 miles.

How?How?How?
Drive!drive!drive!....lol.

From Spain to Teeside, left Saturday afternoon, arrived Sunday....was very tiring I can tell you...but we were in a rush to get home...lol. ;)

Just checked it on my tomtom and it says it was 1486 miles...ehhe...however long it took, it was a bloody good run in one sitting - apart from the quick ferry trip over from Calais to Dover....lol.

Just found this photo which was taken a few weeks ago, couldnt resist only once you get that many 7's!
DSC00467.jpg

I can beat that (if I had the photo to hand, I could prove it!) 77,777 miles on 07/07/07 in my old Puma :p

Cherie said:
I can beat that (if I had the photo to hand, I could prove it!) 77,777 miles on 07/07/07 in my old Puma :p

Thats pretty good! I just managed to get that photo before it went to 8 Lol!

mega impressed with some of the high milage ones around big :eek:k: to you for keeping them going im affraid im certainly not going to win lol

Latest posts

Back