St Ives Meet Cambridgeshire Sunday 27th ?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steviec696

Hello All,

Are there any guys and girls that fancy sharing a meet with Puma people St Ives ,Cambs.
Meet 11.30am off the A14 St Ives turn ,quick tour of the local roads and end up Holywell,at the Ferryboat for a couple of drinks and maybe a meal.Good car park where can take some pics and have an oodle over each others Pooomahs? :grin:

Please let me know ,if enough interest i will book a couple of tables.

Steve :)

Hi Stevie!

Yup - count Me and Cherie in. Be rude not to come as we're just up the road.

The A14 , st ives turn? That up in that big layby just north of the A14?

Sounds grand, can't beat a nice local meet!

I should be in too.

Will you be attending the FITP meet in may Steve?

Hi Dal ,Red and Cherwass,

Ta for replying will be great to see you all if you can make it ,my mobile is 07824512707 should you need any directions or more information.Im up for FITP Meet Red.

Layby is of the A14 B1096 St ives turn ,the one on the left hand side 100yards from A14 ,you normally see Fuit and veg truck in the there during the week.Will be turning up with my better half Judith.11.30am ok? quick tour of the local roads(will try to make them interesting) and then a few drinks in the PH Ferryboat(they have a ghost!)apparently,Holywell.

Sounds good to me.

We'll be there :eek:k:

BTW Steve, put your name down in the FITP thread -->here<-- so that I remember to get you a ticket ;)

We'll probably meet in Staples car park in Huntingdon at about 7am.

This is a link to the layby in question : it best not be too muddy! :lol:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&hl=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 4&t=h&z=16

Thanx Dal

That links great ta ,Im off for 7 days to Scotland at the mo,Yep I know sad person I,m checking my E mail on holiday sad T**t but like to keep updated.Just going to climb up Ben Nevis before the snow comes down.Was going to Eygpt ....but a change of heart.......not a lot of sun at Fort William.

Have a great time up in Scotland! Few more hills that way than round here in Cambridgeshire :lol:

Catch you when you get back to make final plans etc :eek:k:

I,m hoping to really enjoy the hills in the Puma ! gotobe 1 of the best car's ever built for windy roads.
Met a lady in Rainbow shopping area ,same coloured car as mine and asked her to check out the site ,she seemed enthuisastic,but might have been her eagerness to get away from me! lol.....

never been to Scotland ,if I,m not back in a week send a search party,I might be in 1 of the distillerys...or checking out Nessie

They do have some cracking roads up there for driving. I lived up there a few years ago, but sadly didn't have my puma then (BMW coupe - boo hiss I hear you all shout!) Try the roads around Loch Lomond if you get a chance - Some cracking ones near Ayr as well near where I use to live.
Was up there a few weeks back though in pooma :eek:k:

Sadly due to personal circumstances I won,t be able to host this Meet,My apologies to all.
Should anyone like to carry on and make the event happen ,feel free.

Steve :cry:

Back