Old Ferry Boat Inn - St Ives - Cambridgeshire

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anymore thoughts on a route? Or shall we just wing it on the day?

Posted by steviec696 on PP ;)

Booked a table for us Poomah bods happy.gif at the Ferryboat last Sunday.I have a quick and interesting route planned if that is wot people would like (zoom zoom) rolleyes.gif I have been going round my neck of the woods placing cards on windows of other Puma's! Hope this isn't against club rules ha!Moved into my new house last sunday so I,m sorted ish! In that respect.......ta for support everyone ,make an effort and come along please ,the more the merrier etc.....

Cu there Sunday or your a Potato (old Army saying)

Looks like the weather might not be that great:

http://uk.weather.com/weather/dailyDeta" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... 4?dayNum=2

From different parents I hasten to add, else it implies all kinds of wrongness! :pinkeye:

Incest - the game the whole family can play!

Back on topic - I hope the weather holds out tomorrow as I spent the best part of 6 hours repainting my rear hubs and PROPERLY cleaning / waxing my wheels today. Only got to wash the rest of it in the morning and I'm ready to go.

right i am headin off in the next 10minutes....i am tired but fear not i am fine..Darren and Cherie are gn make me a brew....:D Woop!!

I have my camera at the ready, fully charged ready for action!!

See u all soon!! x

Great Meet & Great Company ....luvly to put names to faces at last.Hopefully see you all again at the FITP .....Coming soon.

Ta for all the tips on my car Darren & Matt,& Vicky ...ta you made me smile a lot today :grin: ....nearly lost my camera out the window but would of been worth it anyway. :?

Cu at the next meet.

Steve

What a good day :D

Thanks to Steve for leading us round some lovely roads and picking a few good spots for pictures. A very pleasent dinner at the pub (lovely beef) and a nice drink at Hartford Marina to finish off

:eek:k:

Photo gallery is now up to post your pictures:

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=38" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Remember that pictures must be 1600x1200 and up to 4mb before trying to upload ;)
Again - Thanks Steve!

Fantastic day out today guys :eek:k:

Thanks Steve for taking us around some fab country lanes!

Yummy food, good drive, great company, tis what it's all about!

Thanks to you Vicky for making the effort from such a distance too, always appreciated!!

I'll get our pics up when i'm not on the craptop

Definitely a great day. Thanks Steve! :D

Some good roads around there. Even though I had no idea where we were. :funny:

Just waiting on a text from 'Dink to let us know she got home ok.

Right...i am home...i left Darren and Cheries about 7:10pm and got home here about 9:15pm...

The rain was dead heavy at sum points and there was PINK fork lightening!!! i got camera at ready, ready for another but it didnt happen.. Gutted!
Anyway great Day, thanks to Steve..some dead nice roads, low bushes, them yellow fields would of looked great if we got our cameras hanging out window right!! The pond stop was good though!!
The drive was worth it, its 2 hours, nothing really!! Will stay for longer in a few weeks ;) Ive made some good mates through here so wether there was a meet or not then id still drive to see them :)
Gna check out the pics, see what Darren hasnt posted of mine and i will add the rest!!
xxx

I haven't (and won't) posted any of yours dink. Post what you like!

:D

Back