Demelza Meet, Hertfordshire, Sunday 12th September 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^That's actually Jewsons, but they're behind B&Q so you can't miss it!

:thumbs:

Sorry to say im gana have to give this one a miss looks like i double booked me self with out realising which is a shame was looking forward to finally meeting some of you lot. Will hopefully be at a meet soon thos especially if there are any down sussex area.

Due to me receiving bad news yesterday, I will have to drop out of the meal part of the meet I'm afraid, I'll be attending the wild life park, but, I've been told my store at work is closing down, and I don't know when or if they can relocate me, so i'm not sure how my money is going to pan out over the next couple of months, but i'll make an appearance.

See you all sunday, really looking forward to it :).

Cheers buddy, me too. I had a meeting with my manager today, shes looking around at other stores for me to move too, not going to be in the nicest of area's though I don't think, but hey, gotta do whatcha gotta do aye? :)..

See you Sunday :D

Is anyone turning up in their Project Puma top? In view of the reason for the meet it would be nice ... but I don't want to be the only one again!!!

Zara always wears hers, in fact thinking if i've ever seen her not in it

EDIT... read that back, in a different top i mean

Latest posts

Back