Demelza Meet, Hertfordshire, Sunday 12th September 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in. :thumbs:

I'll have t'other half and my youngest with me.

I'll have to bin the trip to Silverstone the following Saturday,
and skip the evening meal, but I'm in. :thumbs:

I might be on Duty Tech (again! :twisted: ) for that weekend, so might not be able to make it/

I have to work on the Sunday now :( I can still join up with the meet where ever you may be around 2:30pm

:(
With regret I can't make it now. After missing my Permitted Work day last weekend I owe the shop a day (as paid for).
Ive been pestering all week yo no avail.
Give the cat my love and blow her a kiss. Ill defo be sponsoring her come October, and ill be following progress on the park's website.

I'll be there, just noted addresses, meet point/pub etc.

Will drive up/back for the day

Is this the correct meet point please??

B&Q mini warehouse
2 Alpha Drive,
Eaton Socon
St Neots
PE19 8JJ

pumapilot said:
I'll be there, just noted addresses, meet point/pub etc.

Will drive up/back for the day

Is this the correct meet point please??

B&Q mini warehouse
2 Alpha Drive,
Eaton Socon
St Neots
PE19 8JJ

That's the one Pete :eek:k:

Marvellous, has Cherie mentioned the email for you that i sent to her, or has it got lost in transit - again!!!!!!!!

would have loved to come to this but abit strapped for cash atm so won't be able to make this one :( hope you all have a great day!!

BenF said:
Neil said:
Can I be +1 for this please?

is this why your Midlands meet is being postponed? :roll:

lol, neil must be on a promise, and would rather go see +1 than do the midlands meet..

(IMO only, no fact in this at all, maybe)

Not just that - but I have potential work comittments too - I might be out of the country on those dates ;)

i hope you realise msb is now sulking in the garage as she was looking forward to the mids meet next month.....
and she asked how your non silver mini is lmao

Back