Demelza Meet, Hertfordshire, Sunday 12th September 2010

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Certainly there is. You don't think these things are given away lightly do you?

The ritual involves standing near the bar at the Hartford Marina shouting in a loud voice "What is everybody having?"

^^ 100% spot on.

:eek:k:

(oh, and mine's a pint of Guinness..)

Gallery here for all your lovely pictures:

http://www.projectpuma.com/gallery/album.php?album_id=156" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:eek:k:

We are gauging this on Elizabeth, hopefully we'll see you at the meet point, if not the park, if not.. have a great day :D

I think we'll be bringing the Fiesta though as we've not tried fitting the new car seat in the FRP yet.

A big thanks to everyone that came to the meet today, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves as much as we did.

:thumbs:

I had a brilliant time, thanks everyone for making it a nice day :).. and I hope everyone had fun!

Thanks to dal/cherie for organizing it! :)

we had a wonderful time, as did flissy, thanks so much...demelza and tyge are luuuuuuuush and i will doing all i can to source egyptian fruit back front and fruit bat back paints as soon as i move :grin:

i'm so sorry but i didnt see the posts about how to get a projectpuma top - did you wonder why i didnt do that?? is there any other way...? (man, that's a leading question - lol...)

thanks everyone...we're sooooo glad we went and it was lovely to see you all again...all the pumas together look sooooo good (though the porsche was reasonablytasty too : ) )

t xx

Really brilliant day. How you arranged both the perfect weather and the display to order of Tyge and Demelaza is totally beyond me.

Thank you to all who contributed, either by attending, or by organising. Mrs XIIVVX and I loved every second. Pictures or maybe movies later in the week.

back and now chilling...

had a great day out - thanks to Dal and Cherie for the organisation, Hotrod for the chocs, and Pat and Jacko for getting me there and back!

good to see some old friends, and meet some new ones too :grin:

Got home safely, 12 hour day and over 280 miles means i'm heading for bed soon.

Big thanks to Dal for arranging this.

Lovely to meet old friends, and make a few new ones as well.

Glad to hear of everyone having a great time!

We thoroughly enjoyed it too, although I'm not sure Elizabeth quite understands what these creatures are yet :D

Hope all that went to the Hartford Marina had a good time too!

Sorry i couldn't make it to this one. sounds like you had a great day out (then again that wasn't surprising given it was a project puma meet :D).

Was up at Elvington today at the drag racing but I did see something which made it worth the trip up there. Just uploading the pictures now, soon to be shown in the photography section :D

Latest posts

Back