Steavies little ripper!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is the stuff and its mega sticky!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Aluminium-Silver-Foil-Tape-Self-adhesive-Heat-reflecting-Insulation-3mtr-X-50mm-/251227731086?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3a7e56f48e" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i not going to admit to how much i just spent on clean your car.com! all i need know is some elbow grease will be first clean since ford fair! how bad is that! lol!

on a sad note not gonna be able to make FITP this year as im away on my stag do! gutted! but will be at ford fair with a very shinny car! haha! and if its back in time might make kent meet first one of the year!

that reminds me need to start a thread fro the purple one! its been though some changes! and currently gets used once every 2 weeks! but looks nice out the front! :thumbs:

3M 3434 Masking Tape
Chemical Guys - Micro-Cotton Microfibres
Handi-Hold Bottle (947ml)
Chemical Resistant Sprayer
Meguiars Grit Guard and bucket
Chemical Guys Wheel Guard
CYC Super Value Sheepskin Mitt

and from chemical guys

500ml With Spray Head
Black Vintage Crew 1964 Shirt Chemical Guys -Front & Center Work Shirt Large
Chemical Guys Windscreen Decal
Chemical Guys Window Decal
Heavy Duty Orange Degreaser 16oz

along with 2 boxes from waxy box.com

to go along with the box full of bits and snap on mop i brought before xmas!

Loving the Chemical Guys stuff, eh? Surprised to not see any Stripper Scent in there with all the other Chemical Guys products. :-D

(will literally Pimp your ride)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNzXdA8Tocw[/youtube]

another update i can blame rob for this i spose! but have been updating my cleaning bits heres a couple small orders turned up!
made another big chemical guys order last night! and when this all turns up my car will have been sent off for the stand alone so will have nothing to polish!

IMG_20130218_143040_zps4b0a444d.jpg

IMG_20130218_142943_zps1bda2800.jpg

IMG_20130218_142938_zpsc04eec3b.jpg

IMG_20130218_142732_zps83f71d2d.jpg

IMG_20130218_142724_zps8c2e0f75.jpg

IMG_20130218_142506_zpscf002622.jpg

so when cars back will be very shiny!

just got back from dropping the car off at chris`s he gotta check is all run in ok then he taking for mapping on the 11th of march! :thumbs: soooo close now can almost smell the burning rubber! looks like will all be sorted in time for FITP sods law that im not going :'(

ooh and have a load more cleaning stuff arrive as well!

Dibs on a passenger drive! :D I've got some work lined up for you soon if you can take it on mate?

yer drop me a line when you ready! theres already a que of people waiting for passenger rides! but the more the merrier i will be driving it an awful lot when its back!!!

the lack of updates is not because i have been out driving my car all the time! i wish! its that its still not back from mapping yet!!!! starting to forget what it looks like! fingers double crossed back this week! had a couple of small set backs had to remove the VCT and car tried to set its self on fire then once that was all sorted it locked the keys inside! haha! yer only my car would treat you like that after the amount of love its getting lately! has a guesstamate and got about another 3/3.5 grand to spend on it then should be where i want it to be! and dont even think of asking how much has been spent so far asi will not admit to that! ever!

hope to update this week with good news!!! and lots of pictures! :thumbs:

FRP yea, not a puma though without modification, heard Wolfrace Voodoos in 17's look very similar bar the extra spoke

FRPwithRSFocuswheels.jpg

lrg-168-wolfrace_voodoo.jpg

don't know details so wouldn't like to say, I would have thought rubbing would be the only issue too and best to check the offset, hopefully be all good for the ripper! you thinking of painting them?

Latest posts

Back