testing the water! i tested it and didnt like it!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

STEAVIE

The time has come for me to sell my puma
move on to something blue?!

the car has a massive spec sheet
i will do my best to list it all
can see most of whats been done to the car in my project thread,

i would sell the car as it stands now dyno print out for 168bhp shots flames out the back and pops and bangs on over run,

engine built from a brand new block out the crate to a high spec,
everything mechanical has covered less than 10,000 miles on the car apart from the coilovers which have covered less than 15,000

its a new car drives spot on i challenge you to come and fault it!

£4995 or offers as it is
£2500 with a frp spec engine minus the inlet would be an LMS inlet and minus the sparco seats ( would fit standard seats in) and different 17" wheels
£500 shell!

any questions on test drive etc if you want to buy it for less we can sort out a deal on what parts stay on the car im very open to suggestions!

car will be at FITP for viewing

If it doesn't go as a whole id like first dibs on the shell.

Will get some more pics of the interior today and of the whole car

I'd really hate to have to breaks it if I'm honest but see what happens!

I'm in need of a new engine and I'm after something with a bit more power.

How much would you want for the one from this and what's it had done to get it up to 168bhp?

Hi mate sorry I haven't replied to your pm yet, the engine was built from a brand new block has pocketed pistons big valve head ported and polished and raised compression, lms 3 cams and inlet Also 4 2 1 exhaust big throttle body and standalone management, I'm not gonna sell my car now after I thought about how much money has gone into it makes no sense to sell, car is staying and I will now begin the next stage of development, and I think the term money pit could not be more fitting!!

Fair enough, I'd be heartbroken to get mine almost as I want it and then sell it, so I completely understand.

With regards to my PM, do you know of anyone/anything that might fit the bill?

Many thanks.

that kind of power i would run LMS stage 5 cams throttle bodies and ungraded internals should see 200 easy enough speak to chris at LMS he will help you with suppliers of pistons etc,

mines staying now gonna try get mine closer to 180/190 bhp next year

it's currently with the engine place, who are in the process of quoting for the installation of a 2.0L Duratec engine and tuning it to 200bhp. They tell me it can be tuned to 300bhp, so scope for more further down the line if necessary.

I just hope I can afford to go ahead with it as it'll be like getting a new car!!!

It's already got brakes, exhaust and clutch that'll cope. Just needs engine mounts as you say and an uprated gearbox, apparently.

yer gearbox is gonna hurt! im puttig a LSD in mine and having it rebuild its an frp box so will take my power no sweat!

Would an FRP gearbox take 200bhp? Do you know what sort of limit it would have, as there's one on eBay that I might go for.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221751404270?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back