Thanks everyone - had a fab day...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea we did Chris.. shame you couldnt have been there, hope your feeling better soon. . only got to see your post last night lol....

zarablackcoupe said:
yea we did Chris.. shame you couldnt have been there, hope your feeling better soon. . only got to see your post last night lol....

Thanks, nearly better now, just got a bad cough that's hanging around! Glad I didn't go really as I felt crap on Sunday and wouldn't have been much fun for me in that state!

you should have seen the state of me 1st thing.. when Colin arrived lol
went out on Sat night, didnt come home til 2:30am after being out since 6! lol was abit worse for wear haha

zarablackcoupe said:
you should have seen the state of me 1st thing.. when Colin arrived lol
went out on Sat night, didnt come home til 2:30am after being out since 6! lol was abit worse for wear haha

haha

It was a bit nippy as well Chris, especially on Peshaw Hill. We all stood with our teeth chattering looking over the wonderful town of Washington :)

Got back from the meet this afternoon...bit of a round trip about 600 miles :p

Kudos for Zara (thank you for the chicken too!) for organising her first meet (which was her first meet lol), really fun and interesting day- lots of spontaneity, the key ingredient for fun

Very good turnout, nice for Elvin and Helen to join us a little later and take us over to the nice Chinese in the evening Lots of new faces, as you'd expect with trekking so far up North, no bad thing to meet new people Good effort from Ross for flying up and showing in a rented Micra

Lots of fun and frolicks, just what you need after a hard week at work or college...help you unwind and take your mind off things!

As for the cold weather, it just means it feels like Autumn now I'm back in Oxford :D

Looking forward to the next one :eek:k:

Back