the dales are alive - info thread (25th)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which one Ben?

Any chance you can put the group photo up?

:eek:k:

Dal said:
Any chance you can put the group photo up?

I do not have that one, Dal - although it looked like I was setting it up it was all on Pat's gear! I suggest you ask her!

I am sure it is up on the 'other' site (just to wind you up ;) )

Oh yeah, so it was. I hope she'll stumble across here at some point I hope to put it up for people to see.

You can call it pumapeople you know. We don't ban people for mentioning the name of the other puma forum on this side....

:funny:

yes but if anyone with clout on that site who reads posts on this site and doesn't like there to be a connection with this one I could find myself banned over there :pose2:

If they are going to ban you for mentioning (and advertising) pumapeople here, then they are more paranoid than even I thought they were.

Very sad.

(Hello Chris, Ed, "Louise" (AKA Nadine / Jason) *waves*)

I don't want to find out - I just remember the flak that was flying around when the 'advertising' was the other way round...

a-scene-from-the-movie-1984-2604-20081125-187.jpg

:funny:

I create a Facebook gallery, can't be arsed to post every pic on both sites.

Would be good if there was a bulk upload option here though...

BOK said:
Would be good if there was a bulk upload option here though...

Funny you mention that... It's on the way :eek:k:

Cool...

Another nice thing would be able to 'view the posts since last visit' quicker without the warning about searching too quickly coming in. I read some posts fairly quickly and click back and I get the 'You cannot make another search so soon after your last; please try again in a short while.' text.

No problem if this can't be changed, I guess I should just slow down....lol

Right - I've turned the "flood interval" right down on the forum so you should be able to refresh a bit quicker. Any lower and we'll possibly start to get server errors.

warren; yes they are! and jason is about as mature as a 12 year old girl during a full on teddy out of the pram moment! i know as iv had the pleasure of him doing so and as a teacher the resemblance was uncanny; i nearly wet myself.

this is all true so i dont feel i am being horrible to him, just pointing out what people see.....but i can remove it if we feel itl upset anyone....

Loving the 1984 bit Dal, lol. I was on Pumapeople for over a year, was a paid member. I left and nobody ever noticed. Shows how much they care.

Latest posts

Back