The new M11XXM

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XIIVVX

Mrs X11VVX has decided that Monique the Megane is due for replacement, and after a month long search which included Boxsters, Z4s, TTs, MX5 and SLK has finally finished up with...

There's a nice Megane for sale (63mpg and £30 VED) if anyone is interested

XIIVVX

It's the 8J TT Roadster Quattro with the 3.2 litre V6 and S-TRONIC gearbox.

2009 with 32,000 miles recorded.

Mrs X11VVX has a highly-pressured job on a big project. She's very well paid for it but has to work very hard. With a 35 mile each way commute I told her she ought to indulge herself while she can. The Audi is the result (Plus a lot of clothes and shoes)

Very nice. Not that I'm biased of course!

If you and Mrs XIIVVX fancy a TT get together, the annual 'EvenTT' this year is in Leicester at the Space Museum next Sunday. It's open to everyone, not just TTOC members. We'll be there in my little beastie. :eek:k: http://www.ttoc.co.uk/shop/index.php?route=product/category&path=28_75

Just caught up with this.

Mrs XIIVVX isn't currently flaunting her car as it has yet to have the personal plates transferred (The one in the pic was blu-tacked for the photo). Besides which I was working for Ford at "Company Car In Action" on Millbrook the next three days and needed the time to sort stuff around the house.

Was it fun?

Back