The Red FRP

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im breaking a puma at mo, can have the whole handbrake for a tenner posted!

It looks really smart! I saw this on eBay a few weeks back. You really need the Racing Puma rear axle spacers though!!! Has this got the rear disc conversion?

Oh, by the way I think that Ford Racing Ka seats would look amazing in this! They are exactly the same Sparco seats that the Racing Puma has, but are grey instead of blue.

dangerousandy said:
Oh, by the way I think that Ford Racing Ka seats would look amazing in this! They are exactly the same Sparco seats that the Racing Puma has, but are grey instead of blue.

They are loads rarer than FRP seats though so you'd be lucky to find any! Ford didn't actually do a racing Ka, but instead sold parts via your dealer for you to make your own. Got a picture of the seat somewhere..

13ed014f.jpg

If you can find them, they are kinda cool.

The grey would definitley work better than the blue, if you can find any.

Any trimmers can fix holes in seats though, great thread about a guy who works at Lotus getting his Racing Puma seats fixed by the trimmers at his place.. said it's well priced and if anyone's interested they're happy to do it for other people too.

DMB indeed, also got the steering wheel badge to add a bit of colour in the cab! :lol:

3m Di-Noc vinyl should be arriving tomorrow, going to have a crack at the FRP petrol cap since that's currently unpainted.
If that goes well I'll try some small dash pieces. :roll:

FRP Fuel Cap in 3m Di-Noc vinyl.
Bit of an awquard shape for a first attempt, gonna heat up the edges and pull it a bit tighter to get it perfect!

CFFuel01.jpg

Quickly jumping back to wheel colour, I'm torn between Bonded Black Chrome:
http://powderbuythepound.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=46_43_74&products_id=144" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
or SD Wet Black:
http://powderbuythepound.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=46_43_74&products_id=1621" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Decisions decisions! :oops:

Anyho, few others small bits wrapped, going to have to be careful not to go OTT with this stuff!
Pictures were naff because it was nearly dark by the time I got home from work so I've had to photoshop the hell out of them to get them visible!

Window Switch Plate

SwitchCF01.jpg

SwitchCF02.jpg

Interior wing mirror cover

MirrorTrim01.jpg

More later if I get round to it!

Latest posts

Back