thieves

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roary

My alarm went off last night at 1.30..thought it was a fox or cat as i couldn`t see anyone from the window....but this morning it seems someone has taken the silver half of my fog light clusters..but luckily not the reflector side bits with the bulbs....safely indoors now till i can get replacements on ebay..then i`m gonna glue em in !!

how low can you go !!

Scumbags :? Where abouts in London do you live?
I used to live in Eltham at my mums in the south east, my fiesta got broken into once but fortunately never had any bad luck with my puma when I lived there.

I love living out in the sticks now, away from any sort of antisocial f*cktards.

Brixton....yea i`m thinking more and more of getting out and going south

two bits of grey plastic....what a theft !!

unfortunately most what would be considered "normal" or "average" people think petty theft is ok.

They'll steal your pen, steal a wheel cap, steal a tow eye cover etc, but they wouldnt nick your TV or anything particularly expensive.

Its like people think that its worth little so it doesnt matter.

Plus a general lack of respect for anyone else and others property.

Same as why the aerials go missing, they dont cost much but if you havent got one, no one wants to spend a tenner getting a replacement so they thieve it.

The youth charity i worked at, the senior staff all agreed that its just how people are now and especially young people and they said i had to just accept it.

Apparently petty theft doesnt make you scum anymore.

so many people will just take things they need, whether a fog light surround, a bit of trim, ariel, etc, if there's breaks on their car.

Same as people take one bit out of a kit of bits at B&Q, cos they cant buy it without rest of kit, then leave rest on shelf useless.

Roary said:
i can get replacements on ebay

Cheaper on here
look.gif

The pumas get off lightly for random thefts it seems. The Fiesta ST, especially it seems in the Basildon area, and Essex in general are always suffering from minor thefts: centre caps, foglights, bumper plastics... one guy even had his entire front bumper removed and stolen, leaving not a single mark on the car, so they didn't just rip it off. :(

I know a guy who's work van started banging and didn't sound right when he started it one morning, took it to the garage only to be told some fucker had nicked the whole frickin exhaust from right the way under the car.

Scum! Dregs of society thinking they can take what they like

If I ever caught one, they would be dragging themselves home

I think it was Jeremy Clarkson who famously said;

"if anyone breaks into my car again I will not stop hitting them about the head with something heavy and blunt until they are in as many pieces as the glass the broke to get into the car"

Perhaps someone could get this made up as a sticker!

A company I used to work for had a pair of brand new Mercedes Sprinter vans that both had their DPF filters removed overnight

Back