Thunder/Black/Millenium list ?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redexr

We can all appreciate that although there are still quite a few Pumas around, with the exception of the FRP the other 3 limited editions are getting overlooked and at a big risk of getting scrapped etc without a 2nd though, can you imagine a FRP getting scrapped unless it was completely unsaveable. Not sure about thunder/black but its reckoned around half the millies have already vanished.

Although it won;t actually help save the cars I'm wondering if its worth getting some sticky threads started to list the cars we know of, dead or alive.

eg

W761 KJL millennium no 285. roadworthy 08/14. 85K miles 08/14. Future resto project
W472 JBE millennium no ??? on Ebay as spares repairs etc 08/14. 95K miles 08/14

https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/browse/ford/ford_puma" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This has been discussed before but don't know how it could be achieved, not all millies got numbered, many owners 14 years on don't know their number and some owners just think there yellow and don't know there significance, even harder with Thunder and blacks, however in the mini scene there are cooper registers and ltd edition registers with out numbered models, its a real hard one but our forum is an excellent register in itself,

All I'm suggesting is 3 stickie posts, Millie, Thunder, and Black and then list the cars we know/knew in a style like I set out under the "eg" bit in my starting post. I'll set them up if you like and then a moderator could perhaps sticky them.

Hi,
I was into Coopers and am still a member of the Mini Cooper Register. I think it would be a very credible thing to start a register of all models of the Puma.
I am not sure how this could be done but I think deserves consideration.
Regards,
Richard.

Neil said:
Happy to do that if you create a new thread :)

I have created 3 separate posts for registers of Millie/Thunder/black models.

I'll be keeping an eye on Ebay etc and listing the reg numbers as when I can.

Back