turbo maifold&downpipe

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scarei

What are people using for a turbo manifold and downpipe are they custom made or can u use the focus rs manifold?has any one got a turbo conversion part list? What turbo are people using,injectors? What can I rev up to on standard internals with a decomposition plate?

Some people have used the standard exhaust manifold with a flange plate and others have custom made manifolds. Nobody to my knowledge is using an FRS1 manifold.
Turbos also vary, some the T25, some the Saab 9000 turbo (it should be a T25 but I bought one and got a T28 instead), some use T28's, I've seen a T3 and also a GPX2860.
Injectors, you don't need to change them unless you are trying to set a land speed record but Skyline 320cc Injectors have been used on the engine in a few conversions and are used by LMS.
And do a quick search and you should find a parts list.
I will put one up in a week or do in a how to guide.

Flying Scotsman said:
Some people have used the standard exhaust manifold with a flange plate and others have custom made manifolds. Nobody to my knowledge is using an FRS1 manifold.
Turbos also vary, some the T25, some the Saab 9000 turbo (it should be a T25 but I bought one and got a T28 instead), some use T28's, I've seen a T3 and also a GPX2860.
Injectors, you don't need to change them unless you are trying to set a land speed record but Skyline 320cc Injectors have been used on the engine in a few conversions and are used by LMS.
And do a quick search and you should find a parts list.
I will put one up in a week or do in a how to guide.
Would be very appreciated :)

Latest posts

Back