Well, after 12 years of Puma Ownership, its time to move on!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPENSPUMA

:-(

Well I guess it's been threatening for a few years but the lure of a new car has finally dragged me in. Picked up my new car yesterday afternoon....and had that same feeling I did when I picked my first Puma up all those years ago.

I am a little sentimental......yeah its only a car, but there's something about the Puma that's more than just metal. It's such a fun car to drive and even to this day a real head turner and ticks so many boxes.

Mine has been polished to death...pampered, molly coddled, but most of all given me some great times.

Felt so strange driving a different car having driven the same car for over a decade day after day.

My little Thunder is up for sale now if anyone is looking for a clean one...any new owner must promise to look after her tho :wink:

blimey, this is the end of an era!

what have you replaced your kat with, Spens?

good luck with the sale, though if it is anything like the pics I remember of it you won't have any difficulty selling it on

do keep in touch with us all!

Hi Ben

Yeah..end of an era indeed! Never thought I'd ever let go of Puma ownership...its was in my blood.

I ended up getting this.....

It's no Puma....but for my needs it ticked a lot of boxes.

Very nice, Spens. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do my ST2. The kat was fun but the ST is fun with a capital F. I don't miss the kat one bit :D

The ST2 looks lovely. ....I bet it drives pretty awesome. Glad you're enjoying it. Has Ben not got his yet? :lol:

Just been out for a few hours drive in the Honda and im definitely falling in love...especially with the Sport mode button :eek:

yes actually - or something similar

not only was my delivery date put back twice, but also when the car did arrive it had been damaged in transit - the driver's door and a bumper were stoved in

I am now waiting for a replacement... :crazy:

We all move on eventually - great choice with the CR-Z. Put's me in mind of one of these:

dsc_11011.jpg

Neil said:
We all move on eventually - great choice with the CR-Z. Put's me in mind of one of these:

dsc_11011.jpg

Hi Neil

Yeah...the CRX was the car I always wanted when I was younger but could never afford the insurance! !!...20 years later and ive bought the modern version!! Like a big kid with a new toy. :grin:

Puma now sold :-(

First person that came to look bought it. Was sad to see her go.

Sentimental old fool I am :roll:

red said:
Blimey, that was fast!

Yeah, was only up on AutoTrader one day and the first person that viewed it bought it there and then.

In all fairness it was an extremely well looked after example and was pretty much showroom condition other than a little bit of bubbling on the rear arches...also has Full Ford Service history so should serve the new owner well.

To be honest I needed a quick sale as I dont have the space on my drive/garage for 3 cars and a motorbike, so probably let it go cheap.. (£850). But im happy with that....its better than the £300 the cheeky beggar at Honda wanted to give me part ex.

Felt strange watching someone else drive off in my beloved Puma!

Back