Went to look at a Puma tonight

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oilburner

I saw it advertised on Facebook, S reg with 124k miles, no MOT and small amount of tax. Most Puma niggles present such as broken parcel shelf, rusty arches, heater only blowing on inferno and a leaking cam cover gasket. Also had an aftermarket Momo steering wheel so airbag light permenatly on. Also needed a small amount of welding on the floor. Girl wanted £250 but I offered £150 and hopefully I'll be back in the fold!

:eek: wow! Sounds like you're going to be raiding a second hand parts bin near you soon then!

I assume you'll be tracking it's progress as you iron out the wrinkles?

I don't think I had a project thread with my old one (never really had to do much to it really) but I will with this one. She said the other offer she'd had was from the scrappy and I really don't want to see it go that way

Scrappy would be kind at that price, the metal price is fairly poor at the moment.

Hopefully she'll give it to you for it to live on.

Thanks PB it's amazing how these cars get under your skin and in the soul. I've had lots of different cars but none before or since has grabbed me like that little black Puma of mine x

Back