What car have you been obsessing about today?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
banned.gif

Neil said:

The coupé is much nicer than the convertible. I'd have one. Although at the moment I'd prefer a Z3 coupé, but not something I can afford! :D

Neil said:
Not a fan then?

I dunno, it's just the styling that's a bit all over the place (although still far better than Chris Bangle's BMW efforts). Just not my cup of tea, but probably a decent enough car for cruising about in though.

I quite like it in profile - it's interesting and looks like someone has at least had a crack at it. It's kind of what puts me off the Honda S2000 (still on the shortlist) - it's a bit slab sided and nondescript.

I've got a major hankering for a S2000. I like the simple lines (in the right colour). They seem to look shabby quite quickly though.

Very much on my bucket list since I briefly owned a JDM 2.2 Prelude. The car was utterly shot (it cost £275) but the engine was just amazing.

I've decided that my next fun car will be an 2.0 MX5 Mk3 roadster coupe. Now that I need something that can double as a daily driver, a tin top makes sense sort of...

I had a 2007 1.8ES Civic for a while. Loved it. Looked like a spaceship. Good to drive. Comfy for long drives. Did nearly 50MPG on a good trip. And it looked like a spaceship!!

That with an MX5 roadster will cost just a little bit more than my main car will on finance. I think it's not a quiz!!

Hi Paul
Looks a nice one that but don't like the rollbars and the wheels but good choice of engines but is expensive for a seven because of all the ancilliaries needed. Neil, sorry mate but not many rear wheel drive cheap cars available for kits anymore so the MX5, especially 1.8s are getting swallowed up by lots of kitcar manufacturers. James the MK3 2.0 MX5 will be a major league kitcar favourite as I think that's a 2.0 Duratec and it's attached to a 6 speed rear drive gearbox. Kitcar heaven :grin:
Barry

Been looking at Golf Gti's recently. Can't make up my mind if they're boring or not.

Latest posts

Back