What car have you been obsessing about today?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neil said:
Been looking at Golf Gti's recently. Can't make up my mind if they're boring or not.

To look at yes, scirocco's mind are a lot nicer on the eye.

I been obsessing over these two (but what's new ey?) Saab 99 & Delta Integrale. I'm not sure which one I' pick.. yea I do!

4800887029_1273d933c1_b.jpg

lancia-delta-integrale-1.jpg

Neil said:

I've loved those BMW coupes ever since they came out, the only issue for me was that they've only got 2 seats and I've got kids so it was never gonna be feasible.

If only they'd have made it as a 2+2 like the TT I'd have had one by now. :(

JSP said:
If only they'd have made it as a 2+2 like the TT I'd have had one by now. :(
There's no way you can really describe any generation TT as a 2+2. In the coupé, the rear seats are only usable if your passengers are under 4ft8, and/or have no need of leg room.

Neil said:
Been looking at Golf Gti's recently. Can't make up my mind if they're boring or not.
Had a octavia vrs almost the same as the gti. Found it to be a fine car but boring to drive and you will find that after having a renault sport. Also found skoda dealers up where I live to be useless.

The 2016 Ford GT:

http://www.evo.co.uk/detroit-auto-show/14940/ford-gt-2016-preview-exclusive-video-pricing-and-build-numbers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

19999970121_4104490f89_b.jpg

I had a go in this at the weekend
Can't be much different from my Zetec S I was thinking. I was very very wrong, it's a much better car

Neil said:

There not boring.... Although mine is going back, DSG fault.

Im obsessing over a millenium at the mo, got a bit of want for something yellow. I also need a run around while im without my Golf

Got a spare £300k?
http://youtu.be/CqSuXfBFLLk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My boyfriend has been in that (lucky bugger). His pal drives it for PM. Supercharged V10 lambo engine, apparently is goes like sh*t off a shovel.

Starting to notice these around quite a lot recently.

Peugeot-RCZ-2011-hd.jpg

Quite liking it a lot. And no, it isn't an 'Aldi TT'. It's better looking.

Yes, I really like these too and secondhand considerably cheaper than a similarly aged TT.

The only thing is my garage, (who are usually pretty good at these things), tell me to avoid Peugeot, Renault and Alfa as they don't rate the build quality on any of them.

In fairness, I've had 2 Peugeots and blown the engines on both of them, so...

The Peugeot RCZ was one of the cars I looked at. But even very low mileage ones had badly deformed/stretched leather on the driver's seat cushion.

Latest posts

Back