What made your day today?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reflecting on last weekends trip to Paris.

I met some old friends, even though we hadn't seen eachother for 2 years and my French was a tad rusty it was great to share a beer and relax. You know that connection you have with some people, that somehow never fades. Seems the 8 hours we spent together went by in 15 minutes.
Next trip is also planned; 21 June, Fete de la musique in Paris.

I wanted some plumbing work doing in my kitchen and the job was far too difficult for me to do myself, and a chap at work who used to be a self-employed plumber told me that if I got all the parts he would fit them for me.

He did, but the pipework looked a complete mess, so he ripped it all out and started again using his own materials. He has not charged me for either his time and expertise, or the parts he used - in fact he has refused any payment of any sort.

It is nice to see that there are still some people out there who will do someone a favour with no expectation of personal gain.

A true gent.

Never seemed that hilarious when I used to pass through it on the train now Crewe on the other hand..........

Puma Babe said:
Have discovered Rugby. Its hilarious!!

Guess it depends if your playing or just watchin :eek:k:

Whatever rocks your world is acceptable with odd shaped balls :shock:

Just cooked pancakes for breakfast ,
not exactly a healthy diet to start the day but hey it's Sunday band what the heck :)

First the Mazda MX5 club go past my house this morning, then the MG V8 club with a dozen V8's sounding bloody gorgeous, then a hanful of Triumph Stags went the other way not long ago......good day today.

Had a very funny night out in Stanley last night. It's a strange place.

Back