What made your day today?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
quest63 said:
I hate it when the sun comes out its almost immediately followed by every skank alive crawling out from under their winter rocks and making a right load of noise usually pickling their tiny brains in booze to do it. :evil: :evil: :evil:

:-D

Screen%20Shot%202014-05-21%20at%2010.50.22.png

I applaud the literal use of the phrase, "check this shit out."

I'm kinda disappointed the lighter wasn't found inside the turd and being used by the cat to light its own farts

colonic illumination if you like :p

Finally got around to watching the Mini Cooper episode of For the love of Cars last night. Needless to say, I'm scouring Pistonheads for a Mini now.

The Arch Bishop said:
Just out of interest Neil, how many hours, roughly, per week do you spend searching the classifieds for motors? :lol:

Too many! As I'm stuck out in the Falklands for another three months in a job with not a fat lot to do, I'm on there pretty much every few hours...

The fitting of my new steering wheel fixed the non cancelling problem I had with one indicator :eek:k:

Found out the other day that Clark's actually do shoes in my size. Today I managed to get in and try a couple of pairs on, and they actually do fit!

went to my Ford dealer today (mondeo needs new clutch ) got dragged into the paint booth because they'd got an FRP in there being brought back to top form. it's nice when your Ford dealer knows you enough to know you'd be interested

Back