What made your day today?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last day at work today as the company is closing so I'm officially unemployed. :(

Fortunately I've been offered a new role which I've accepted and start a week Monday :)

Awesome Yvonne! Thank you for that, it's nice to see 356 is getting some loving :).

Hope everything goes okay in the job Dal, will you still be working to you start the new job? Or do you have a nice little break?

Get a week off Aaron.. time to relax for a change :eek:k:

I went to an event at work that was promoting the Jaguar brand at our Solihull plant, got to spend an hour driving an XF-R out on the road before returning to the factory and being driven round the jungle track in a Range Rover then high speed rides in an XJ-R and and F Type. The F Type is an amazing car

Got my insurance for £740 - chuffed!

25, 4 years no claims, fully comp.. high risk area.. and need to get a dashcam, but I wanted one anyway! :grin:

Received my second Puma today in the post courtesy of PumaBabe. Nice little Minichamps one! :)

Also Jegger's insurance was less than £200 this year which was a winner.

Oh yes I have several homicidal tendencies I think the doctors call them conditions not collections though :grin:

£400 extra on top of my wages for being out in the Falklands.

Cheers easy :)

donned the lycra for the 4th time in 7 days today, and did a 54 mile ride

that makes 202 miles over the 7 days, a pb :grin:

Back